Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Adventure.

I've been stinking at blogging lately.
Why you might ask???
To which I reply...
work.
work. work.
work. work. work.

For a girl that spends about 3 waking hours in her home a day blogging has fallen to the wayside.

So mes gets a thoughts in mes ole noggin.
(read: I had a random thought while brushing my teeth).

Rather than write you the story of my amazingly boring life that usually involves 8 hours of talking about sex and 4 that involve tubby time, Cinderella, and juice cups...
I figured I mix it up for awhile.

Starting tomorrow ya'll will be getting a random picture and story of something I see in, about and around the greater 3 Forks Ranch and where ever else this crazy Texas town takes me.

P.S. I really do talk about sex a lot. I am never going to be hireable for any other job now. I'm doomed but I do adore my career with all my big, girly, goofy heart.

1 comment:

JCRHarris said...

Your JOB is to talk about sex, so that's acceptable.
I just talk about sex because I like to... unacceptable :)