Sunday, July 17, 2011

Five Question Friday. on Sunday??



1. If you knew your best friend's spouse was cheating on her or him, would you tell her (him)?

I am going to answer this completely honestly, even though I know I should just say yes of course and leave it at that. Anyway, yes. Yes, I would tell my friend. (see, I am kinda a decent, stand-up gal). Here's the problem...I don't think I would tell them if I could keep my mouth shut but I am a terrible secret keeper. I mean completely, horridly terrible. And then to top that off I am a very terribly liar. Put those two together and I spill the beans in an instant.

On another note, I personally wouldn't want to know if D was cheating on me. People do cheat but that doesn't mean that a) the partner isn't already aware of that b) the partner isn't just ignoring the obvious for kids/house/family and c) it ain't your business bitches. hehehe

2. Soda in a can or a bottle?

Bottle all the way.
Everything tastes better in a bottle.
Ask a baby. They agree with me.
But no, seriously...be it an ice cold soda or a freshly opened beer...better in the bottle.

3. What do you wash first, hair or body?

Well, let's see...
For starters this question is super lame.
So, let me begin by informing ya'll that the child standing on the chair behind me is in serious need of a diaper change and it is kinda making me woozy.
If there is a God up there reading this blog, please and pretty please potty-train my monster.
ok, he left. I can breathe again. (my child not God).
Did I change him yet? Nope, still blogging. Priorities people.

Now where was I (besides ignoring all that poo)?
Oh yes, well when I do wash my hair I always do that first.
Before you start judging and writing your own blog post abut how pinkpancakes doesn't wash her hair let me explain. First of all, my hair is freaking long. I mean half way down my back. Secondly, I dye it monthly. I, pinkpancakes, completely and fully confess to taking horrid care of her hair and abusing it regularly. I, unlike most girls, have a different motto when it comes to hair care and general beauty stuffs. I say do whatever the hell ya want to it (it's just hair) and there seem to be more pressing concerns in life than dying with healthy hair. (like maybe my sons much needed diaper change??)

Ok, so after I wash my hair I then apply the conditioner and sometimes fish out FruitLoops, a juice box, a bouncy ball, and various other items that come hurling at me over the top of the shower. Pre-baby, I greatly enjoyed a long hot shower. Post-baby, it is a marathon.


4. What advice would you give to any new mama?

Don't overreact.

It cracks me up to watch new parents buy special locks and freak when the sippy cup falls to the possibly dealthy contaminated floor.
To this behavior I say... bwahahahahahaha!
I was going to go into some rant about how children have been being born since before Baby Einstien and organic foods and special (read: stupidly expensive) laundry detergent buuuut I didn't.
You're Welcome.

5. What is your best hangover remedy?

Ok, this is a pretty tricky question.
There are two paths to choose here.

College Kate says: Take way more asprin than you should before you fall asleep or pass out (which ever comes first), sleep a REALLY long time, and have another drink when you wake up.

Adult Kate with a 2 1/2 yr old says: Drag your hiney out of bed after a night with friends pretending that you're still College Kate and change a diaper, make breakfast, and do some laundry.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Adult Kate - take milk thistle when you are drinking - it supports your liver and helps you process the alcohol better, and decreases hangover effects :) You're welcome!