Monday, December 20, 2010

Sunday Evening Just Before Christmas...

Sunday's are my favorite day of the week.
I don't have to work.
I get to go to church and then have a baby-less breakfast with my Kindle.
Then I get to go home and be domestic without being stressed.
Little O runs around between D in the garage and me in the kitchen.
I make a yummy lunch, warm the house with bread (see below) and cookies (Emily's oatmeal Scotchies this Sunday), and do laundry, work in the garden, and generally be silly.


The two houses next to us in the dark...



Part of the lights on our house at night...






New stained glass D found for me...
dated Sept. 12 1998.
I like that because you know it's handmade.





Finished product...
ground turkey in a creamy sauce layered with cabbage...
Topped with cheese...
of course!



My new vintage cookbook.
Goodwill.
Dated 1956.
Tokyo Embassy chef




My green bean plant is insane as well.
So I picked some for Christmas dinner...




Elsa inspired me to make dill bread.
Also, I my dill plant will not stop producing!



More clouds...




Here we have a cloud painted on Little O's ceiling. My neck will never be the same.
And his sun lamp.




I know it's hard to see but if you look closely there is some art on his chalkboard wall...






And that was a wonderful weekend.

No comments: