Wednesday, April 6, 2011

50 Day Challenge



50 Day Challenge
A Picture that Inspires You



This is my pumpkin.
He even calls himself pumpkin.
"is alwight pumpkin"

This boy inspires me to roll my tired ass out of bed every morning.
And it's not just my ass that is tired.
The rest of me is too.

This boy inspires me to cook, clean, and find the energy for that extra load of laundry.

This boy inspires me to read, go to Church, and continue to learn and grow.

This boy inspires me to not say fuck/shit/damn/ass/hell/crap.

This boy inspires me to eat carrots not pringles.

This boy inspires me to love life.

This boy inspires me to laugh more.



My faith inspires me.
I love being Catholic.
I have no issues with any other religion but I love the traditions that are a part of the Catholic faith.
I love that I can go anywhere in the world, in any language and understand the Mass.
I can feel safe and welcomed.
It is the Lenten season now and this is my favorite part of the Catholic year.
It is a very soul searching time for me.
and may also have something to do with the fact that I love Andrew Lloyd Weber's "Jesus Christ Superstar".
I ALWAYS watch it after the Good Friday Mass.
Good Friday is my favorite day of all the Holy days.
I know that sounds strange.
But, it is very reflective and depressing.
It reminds me of the pain that others in the world are feeling and how very minimal my problems truly are.

Today was an odd day for me.
I'm not sure how to describe this but I just feel...
off.
Sometimes I feel very restless.
As if the wind is changing course, or the stars and moon are moving, and it affects my chemistry.
Today has been one of those days.
I've been having some weird issues with my left eye (blurry, not focusing, pain) so I'm sure that doesn't help with the whole feeling a tad out of it issue.
When the world looks blurry it is kinda surreal.
And really annoying when you have to sit in front of a computer for half a day.

On, a random note...
Is there any job anymore that doesn't require the use of a computer.
I realized the other day that I've never had a job where I don't have a computer.
How odd.

Anyhooo...
back to my faith.
Here is us on Little O's baptism.
Uncle Max is Godfather (but was too busy being a super rock star to make it)
and Barb is Godmother
(standing next to my Dad and O)
Barb is like my second Mom.
I don't remember not knowing her.
Her daughters, Kate and Janelle, are like surrogate sisters.
So who better to lead and guide O into the faith?


No comments: