Wednesday, February 16, 2011

50 Day Challenge

Day 3: A picture of the cast from your favorite show.

Let me think...
and think...
and think...


hahahahahaha.........

RENT!



(and the "red" Day 3 is for AIDS awareness)

To all you sillies out there that didn't guess that...
I say to you...
in the words of Little O...
"Oh my goodness sakes"!

At this point in my life I can:
  • sing the entire score front/back/sideways/and upside down
  • dance at any moment to a lyric
  • have seen it going on 6 times.
  • that's right...six
  • I also own every different version of it
Did I mention I love Rent?

Just to be fair...
I also love:
  • Aida
  • West Side Story
  • Fiddler
  • Momma Mia
  • Wicked (Dear baby Jesus how I LOVE Wicked)
  • Evita
  • Rent (or did I mention that???)
If I went on I'd bore you but there are sooo many more.



50 Day Challenge Day 3 Complete?
Check!

No comments: