Tuesday, February 15, 2011

50 Day Challenge


Day 2:

A Picture of You and the Person you've been closest with the longest...

This is a toughie.
I come and go with who I am closest to depending on the day/week/moment/second/situation.

It obviously boils down to my top 3:
MOM
DAD
MAX

er, duh...

Max is pretty much amazing (see previous post).
He knows just when to push me and just when not too.
Per example, today I am very, very uber sick (i.e. fainted in baby sitters parking lot).
Did I go home?
yes.
Did I refuse to go to the DR?
yes.
Did D call Max first thing to talk me into being responsible?
yes.
Did I listen to either of them?
No.
Did I take a lot of cough medicine and sleep?
yeppers.
Am I blogging now which will make both D and Max mad?
yep.

(I swear I'm going back to bed in a minute)

btw...
(Look how young he is in this picture and I haven't aged a bit).
Imagine that???!!!



This be my Papa.
He is just only the most inspiring person in my life.
He's taught me more about myself than anyone else has.
And I think he loves me most because I sing to EVERY SONG on the radio and it drives him NUTS...hehehehe!
luv ya Pops.
Thanks for letting me get my belly button pierced and for buying me a kitty cat.
oh, and that frilly pink circle hoop dress in 2nd grade.
best.gift.ever.
Also thanks for the endless support in College (not just money).
The late night sobbing phone calls that involved "let me go get Mom".
and the best childhood memories a girl could ask for.
:)




And last (but not least) this is my Momma...
(see previous mushy post)
Where would I be without her?
uglier?
yep.
less of a spaz?
maaaaybe.
happier?
NEVER EVER EVER.

Thanks for being the person everyone else thinks is my sister.
(hehehehe)

I also love the following:
  • your incredible cheesy scrambled eggs
  • your opinions and ability to express them
  • your faith in others
  • and your mad kitchen dancing skills (don't hide it...we've seen it)


50 Day Challenge Day 2.
Done?
Check!
Back to bed with an old movie?
double check!

No comments: